Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cruel Intentions

Cruel Intentions was a movie that came out my freshman year of college. It was one of my very favorite movies at the time.

It's the classic good girl versus bad girl movie. You know the type of bad girl I am talking about. She plays the part of "Little Miss Perfect." She beautiful and smart and everyone wants to be her. But behind the scenes, she is vindictive, deceitful and just plain mean. She is completely different person behind closed doors.

In this movie, all of the bad girl's secrets are spilled out after her stepbrother's death. The good girl publishes his journal which reveals the true girl behind the mask. It is a wonderful ending because the bad girl gets what she deserves.

Here is a clip of the end of the movie:





Unfortunately, in real life this doesn't always happen. I personally grow impatient waiting for those mean people to "get what they deserve." Why doesn't God do something about these people??? It's hard for me to remember that it is not my place to judge. Everyone will be judged at the gates of heaven, including me, so I'd better work on being a better Christian myself and stop focusing that negative energy on others!

But....it's still nice to see them get what they deserve when it happens! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment