Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Build Your House Up

"The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down." Proverbs 14:1

Lord, I want to build today. I can see what this day holds: driving to daycare and work, washing dirty clothes, making another supper and teaching Texas History…the same lesson, seven times in a row. Open my eyes and shut my mouth when my actions are leaning toward destruction. May I choose inspiration, not irritation. Make me a builder empowered by your Holy Spirit with strength and wisdom. Thank You for this incredible opportunity. May I make You proud! Amen.

~From Proverbs 31.org Daily Devotion (Awesome website for Christian women! Check it out!)

1 comment:

  1. Great words written...I love visiting your blog...
    Shug

    ReplyDelete