Friday, February 17, 2012

Sugar Scrub

I have been using something on my skin that I just have to share with you. I was given Burt's Bees Sugar Body Scrub for Christmas and loved it...until I saw the price to replace it. Don't get me wrong, I totally support Burt's Bees. They strive to make their excellent natural products in the USA.


BUT...I am not terribly wealthy, so I found this recipe for a brown sugar scrub to make at home....so simple!

1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup of brown sugar


That's it! Even I can't mess that up! I also use it on my face, and I have found it moisturizes better than anything else I have used, but doesn't break me out!

I know, it may be something small, but saving money and helping my lacking beauty routine at the same time makes me happy! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. thanks Mary for this wonderful recipe....I am going to give it a try...I am like you, in that It bothers me to pay big prices for things like this...can't wait to see the results..
    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete