Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Enjoying the Moment

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher



So much of the time I am focused on my children's future. I often wonder how I am as their parent will directly affect the people they will become. But as I tucked my little angels into bed tonight, I took in the moment. They are little precious people right now, full of questions and requests. Daniel wants to take an empty backpack to school tomorrow because he "doesn't have to carry anything to school but you never know what I will have to bring home." Mann wanted to talk about who he knows that lives in heaven. Emma gave slobbery kisses.






I am so grateful tonight for my little blessings, just as they are today.





1 comment:

  1. That quote from Daniel is amazing. Thanks for the glimpse into the growing minds of these young folks.

    ReplyDelete