Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's depends on how you look at it!


To have a positive outlook, you have to find good in everything.


Here's something I saw in my living room today.

I could have been annoyed by the fact that 2 of my 3 boys failed to put up their shoes, but instead, I decided it was kind of cute, the way Daniel's boots were standing up next to his daddy's, so I grabbed the camera.

Last night our kids spent the night with my dad and Trish. I didn't set the alarm for this morning, thinking we may sleep in a little.

Well, oops! Without our 3 little alarm clocks to wake us, Seth and I slept until ALMOST 10AM!!! I haven't slept that late in years!


My initial thought was to be upset because there was no way that we would have time to get the kids from my dad's place and get everybody ready for 11am church. But then, I had to admit that obviously we slept so late because we needed the rest. Seth went to church with his family and I got to spend some quality time with the kids and my dad and Trish.


Seeing positive in everything isn't easy. It's harder to see good in sickness or accidents or death. But hopefully if nothing else we can learn about our own resolve to deal with those situations.


Wishing you and yours a blessed week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment