Friday, December 17, 2010

Five years down, 70 years to go!

Let me take the opportunity today to brag on my husband, Seth. Five years ago, I walked down the aisle to marry a man that I thought I could never love more than at that moment. Of course, over the last five years, we have grown to love each other more deeply, especially as we welcomed our three beautiful children into the world.
I could never list ALL of Seth's amazing qualities, but here are just a few of my favorites:

-He is quiet, but confident.
-He is honest, whether it hurts or not to hear the truth.
-He is an incredibly loving and affectionate father.
-He does not look down on others or get into others' personal business.
-He will do anything to benefit his family and friends.
-He does not care what others say about him.
-He knows who he is and does not work to please others (except Papa;)
-He is good at managing money and is not frivolous.
-He is appreciative of me and what I do for him and the children and he tells me often.
-And lastly, he is the most handsome man I have ever known! :)
I could not have asked for a better match as a husband, and as a best friend.
I love you so much, baby! Happy Anniversary!


Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which people sew together over the years. -Simone Signoret



Success in a marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but by being the right mate. -Barnett Brickner



A good marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person! - Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment