Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Little Tomboy

Is there hope for my little girl?

Being the little sister of two brothers isn't easy. I have bought the dresses and bows....and this is what she prefers to look like. I love that she is rough and tough, but I hope that from somewhere under all of this rumble tumble a little lady will emerge someday...maybe???

Yes, she rode her bike into the
bathroom for bath time.

Your kids are who they are. We can mold them and shape them into good Christians, but at the end of the day, Emma Jo would rather wear Mann's clothes than her own!

And I wouldn't change her for a million bucks! :)




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Precious!....This so reminds me of Tori and Mylee...They love their big brothers.
    Enjoy these blessings every single day...What a gift from God..
    Hugs,
    shug

    ReplyDelete